The CBSE students must be in the preparation mode as the board exams are round the corner. The 12th class students appear for the boards as well as various entrance exams. So, here are a few preparation tips for the students who are struggling to prepare for their boards and entrance exams. It is essential for the students firstly to focus on their board exams.
Preparations Tips for CBSE Board Exams:
- Prepare a syllabus and schedule. It is also important to stick to a proper schedule so that you finish the syllabus.
- Experts suggest that the early morning hours are the best time for study hours. Various studies also reveal that the lessons learned or memorized in the wee hours stay the longest.
- A well-balanced schedule, i.e., a mix of easy and difficult topics will be a good one to prepare.
- Taking regular breaks in between and getting back to preparation helps a lot. Sitting for long and studying is not a suggested thing, take breaks in between for ten minutes and relax or read some light content or some comics.
- Make a note of the important points on pieces of paper, similar to flashcards. By seeing that, you can just recollect what you have studied.
- At the end of the day, try to take a mock test on that particular topic you have studied. It helps in self-assessment.
These tips help a lot during your preparation. All the best for you examinations.