The Joint Entrance Examination JEE Advanced 2018 is planned to be held on 20th May 2018. The exam is going to be online (computer based) from this year onwards. The students must appear for both the papers – paper 1 (9AM to 12pm) and paper 2 (2pm to 5pm). Check out the important dates below:
- Admit cards will be available for a download from 14 – 20th May
- JEE Advanced Exam Date – 20th May
- Copy of candidate responses to be sent to the candidates – 25th May
- Online release of the key – 29th May
- Receive feedback from candidates and answer keys through candidate portal – 29th to 30th May and the timings would be from 10 am to 5 pm.
|Female candidates (all categories)||INR 1300 + GST|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||INR 1300 + GST|
|All other candidates||INR 2600 + GST|
|Candidates from SAARC Countries||USD 160 + GST|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC countries||USD 300 + GST|
NOTE* : GST is as per the rules of government of India at the time of registration. The registration fees shown here in the table is exclusive of the service charges, processing fees and any other charges that the payment gateway / banks may levy.
More details regarding the payment details related to registration can be found on the official registration portal https://www.jeeadv.ac.in/Fee.html .