The State Common Entrance Test Cell Cell (SCET), Maharashtra has released the MAH CET 2018 Exam schedule. The SCET cell organizes eight entrance exams for the students who seek admission into various professional courses offered by colleges and institutions in Maharashtra.
The first entrance exam that will be conducted by the Maharashtra State CET cell is MAH LLB 5-Yr Integrated course. You could also check the official notification here: http://www.mahacet.org/cetcell/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Notice-No-01-10_Dt-04-01-2018_for-Higher-Education-Courses-CETs-2018-Tentative-Schedule.pdf
Here is the schedule below:
- MAH LLB 5-Years 2018 for LLB 5-Years Integrated Course – 22nd April 2018
- MAH M.Ed. 2018 for M.Ed. – 25th May 2018
- MAH B.P.Ed. 2018 for B.P.Ed – 1st June 2018
- MAH B.Ed. & B.Ed.(ELCT) 2018 for B.Ed and B.Ed Special Education – 9th and 10th June 2018
- MAH M.P.Ed. 2018 or M.P.Ed – 11th June 2018
- MAH LLB 3-Years 2018 for LLB 3-Years – 17th June 2018
- MAH BA-B.Ed. / B.Sc.-B.Ed. 2018 for BA-B.Ed. / B.Sc.-B.Ed. Integrated Course – 21st June 2018
- MAH B.Ed.-M.Ed. 2018 for B.Ed.-M.Ed. 3-Years Integrated Course – 21st June 2018
All the applicants, keep a check on the notifications as the SCET will also release counseling schedule for Engineering institutions after JEE 2018 and NEET 2018 results are declared.