Most of you must be aware by now that EAMCET counseling for both TS as well AP has is now online. Now that the results are out, students would eagerly wait for the counseling to happen. The process of counseling remains the same for both TS and AP only the dates and centers vary. So, the MPC stream students should gear up with the necessary information prior to the counseling date.
The conducting authority JNTU, Kakinada has begun its first stage of counseling on 12th June. The candidates will be called rank-wise to the helpline centers for the verification of the documents. On successful verification, the candidates will get a chance to choose a college and the course of their preference. During this time itself, fee payment has to be done.
The TS EAMCET counseling includes the below:
- Document verification
- Option entry
- Final Allotment of seats
- Fee payment and Self-reporting
- Participating in the subsequent phases of counseling (if any seat withdrawals happen)
Visit the helpline center for verification of documents. Provide your rank card to the duty officer and register when your rank is called out. Pay the processing fee and you will be provided with a registration cum verification form. Enter the details such as hall ticket number, rank and sign on the register. This completes the process of registration. The candidates must wait for their turn and announcement for getting their certificates verified by the officials. The candidates’ Aadhaar details will be verified with Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
|1||OC/BC Category||Rs. 1000|
|2||SC/ST Category||Rs. 500|
Verify your details on registration cum verification form verified. Contact the verification officer in case of any corrections in the information provided. If you belong to SC/ ST/BC categories, contact caste verification officer to get your original certificates verified and then report to the certificate verification officer. Candidates other than the aforementioned categories must get their documents verified by the verification officer. Soon after the verification, collect the printout of the receipt of the certificates. Before leaving the center, validate the details yourself once and sign it.
Certificates to be produced during verification:
Students must carry the below documents, certificates for counseling centers on the day of document verification.
- TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- TS EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- VI to Inter Study Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016 if applicable
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable
- Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
- PH-certificate issued by District Medical Board – Only candidates with 40% and above disability are eligible
- CAP-certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer – Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in service men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- NCC & Sports – Original Certificates issued by competent authorities
- Minorities – SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Principal
- Anglo-Indian – Certificate issued by Tahsildar of place of their residence
Option Entry / Exercise Options:
Candidates need to select the course and college in the order of their preference from higher to lower. The seat allotment is done based on the choices of students, number of vacant seats available in the colleges and in that particular course for your sex, local area and category. If the seat is not vacant in the first, second choice and so on, the student will be allotted a seat in the subsequent order based on the availability of seats.
Verify all the options which you selected and click on Confirm Logout. Take the printout of the same. In you feel the need to make some more option selections, then you can click on Cancel Logout and select more options.
Final Allotment of Seats:
Candidates will be notified about the seat allotment through a text message on their registered mobile numbers and will also be available online on the scheduled dates. The seat allotment is based on the merit, category, sex, local area, special reservation category, etc.
Fee Payment and Self Reporting:
- If the tuition fee is displayed Zero, the candidates must login with their login credentials and use the self-reporting system and accept the seat allotted. Self reporting means the student will be allotted a seat without submitting the original certificates at the college. This gives a benefit of participating in the subsequent counseling sessions which may provide chance of a better seat from the higher priority of your choices. Click on “Accept My Joining”. Your joining details along with admission number will be generated.
- If the tuition fee displayed is not zero, then download the bank challan and pay the tuition fee at any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad. Preserve the receipt, the bank challan can be downloaded from the allotment order page. Click on Self-Reporting System button, if the fee has been paid, your challan number, fee amount, bank transaction ID and branch will be displayed on the screen. Click on “Accept My Joining”. Your joining details along with admission number will be generated. Take a printout of the joining report and submit it along with the allotment order at the respective college.
Participating in subsequent phases of Counseling (if any):
Candidates can participate in the subsequent phases if he/she has not participated in the earlier phases
TS EAMCET 2017 Seat Withdrawal:
If you want to withdraw/cancel the seat allotted, you can certainly do at the end of TS EAMCET 2017 counseling, before the scheduled date for cutoff, for which you need to meet the Convener in person