National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam is conducted at the national level for admissions into the Hospitality and Hotel Management colleges. Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel Administration is offered at 58 IHMs in India. The NCHMCT JEE 2018 is scheduled to be conducted on 28th April 2018. The interested 12th students must apply online on or before 11th April 2018.
How to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2018?
- Visit the official website – nchm.nic.in
- Click on ‘Apply’ under National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology.
- The page takes you to register yourself and login with the user credentials.
- Complete the application process.
- Direct Link – https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2018/
Important Dates for NCHMCT JEE 2018:
|Application Process Ends||11th April 28th April 20182018|
|Admit Card Download||20th April 2018 to 28th April 2018|
|NCHMCT JEE 2018 Written Exam||28th April 2018|
|Result||3rd week of May 2018|
|Counseling||Last week of May 2018|
The exam is conducted offline mode and the duration is of three hours. The question paper consists of five sections – Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, English Language, and Aptitude for Service Sector. The question paper is a total of 200 questions and there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.