CBSE board organizes NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) every year. NEET application form will be available from the month of January 2018. NEET is a national level medical examination conducted for admissions into MBBS and BDS courses. The aspirants must take this test to get admissions into Medical and Dental courses offered by various Government and Private Colleges. CBSE has released a tentative date which is 7th May 2018.
NEET Application Form:
- The application will be made available online on the official website – http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Welcome.aspx
- The application process is online only and not accepted offline. It is advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the form.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory for all the Indian Citizens.
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J&K opted seats under 15% all India quota will be required self-declaration to apply for NEET.
- Students must keep their scanned images of their photograph and signatures in JPG format.
- Students who make a mistake in the application can correct it in the month of March 2018.
NEET Application Form Fees:
The application fee payment should be made via online payment mode only. The options for payment are debit/credit card using the online gateway payment facility, Net banking/UPI or E-wallet of various service providers. Candidates also need to pay an extra service charge/processing charge for online payment. The fees:
NEET Admit card:
The admit card will be available for a download from the official site. Therefore, you must keep a check on the official site. The admit card is expected to be released in the third week of April.
- The admit card will be released in the official site.
- Please download the admit card and take a printout.
- The admit card displays the details such as Exam date, reporting time, venue of the exam, exam duration.