Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE 2018) will be conducted online in 118 cities across to offer admissions into their esteemed Engineering institutes. The application form was released on 1st November and the last date to apply is 28th February 2018. Here is a guide to apply.
How to Apply?
- Open the official page http://vtop2.vit.ac.in:8080/VITEE, read the instructions on the left side carefully before beginning to fill.
- On the right side of the page, you will see “registration” box. Here is where you must use your credentials to login if already registered else click on “New Applicant” link given right below the registration box.
- Fill the required details in the registration form like full name, mobile number etc.
- Once registered, you will have to fill the application form, upload supporting documents too along with photo, signature etc.
- The application form for the general category is Rs.1,150 (inclusive of GST).
- You will get an application number which can be used as reference for any future correspondence.
- This information that you fill in the registration can be edited till 28th February 2018.